Arizona Collectibles and Firearms holds 19 shows in 12 different cities. Due to the popularity of the shows we sell out very quickly.
Please contact Kerry Ketchum for table reservations or email@example.com .
Dennis Champagne, Show Promoter Kerry Ketchum, Show Manager
- All merchandise sold and displayed must be gun related or knife related.
- Vendors that Re-Manufacture Ammo Must provide us with an Insurance Certificate for 1 million dollars with Arizona Collectibles and Firearms listed as the additional insured.
- ALL guns that are to be displayed on your table must be unloaded and magazines removed and must be secured with plastic ties.
- All Local, State, Federal Laws and Gun Show rules must be obeyed at all times. Refusal to comply will result in expulsion without refund.
Vendor Setup Times
Friday: 11am - 6pm
Saturday 7am - 9am
- All vendors must be setup on Saturday and Sunday by no later than 8:45am.
- Vendors are not to breakdown until 3:00 pm on Sunday
- Vendors are required to bring table cloths to put on your table along with an additional table cloth to cover your merchandise at night.
- All vendors must have their table uncovered and ready for the public by 8:45 Saturday and Sunday.
Vendor Badges must be worn at all times during the show
Lake Havasu City - Dec 28-29
Safford - January 11-12
Wickenburg - February 8-9
Payson - February 15-16
Bullhead City - February 22-23
Cottonwood - March 7-8
Lake Havasu City - March 21-22
Sierra Vista - April 18-19
Sierra Vista - Aug 15-16
Wickenburg - Oct 17-18
Lake Havasu City - Oct 24-25
Cottonwood - Nov 7-8
Lake Havasu City - Jan 2-3
All Rights Reserved Antique Firearms and Collectables